Friday, July 22, 2011

WNY-A Room Remodel







I spent three days decorating Anthony's room. I love to decorate, so 7 out of my 10 neices/nephews have rooms done by me. It involved moving everything out, organizing all toys and clothes, cleaning, shopping (Walmart), painting, and then the decorating. His chosen theme STAR WARS! I painted it a beautiful blue and hand painted a stripe wrapping around the room in glow in the dark paint to make it look like a light saver. I then spent a day on his favorite character, Yoda. Yoda also has glow in the dark paint in his light saver and the border of the frame-painting it above his bed. We found these glow in the dark peel and stick star wars images and ended with a trip o Buffalo to find planets and stars that glow in the dark. My sister sewed new curtains that also reflect light in the daytime. When all the lights are off it was majestic....space. Most important is that Anthony loved it and so sill baby Jaxon.

The two pictures of the white room is the before.



No comments:

Post a Comment