Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mommy's Art Show

Redondo Union High School's Evening of the Arts









My students and I work all year producing art and I spend many hours setting up the annual art show. It is the one night I look forward to. To see my students so excited about their art makes me very proud.






Luca is exposed to art everyday and knows that her mommy is a teacher and an artist. When she paints at night she says, "Look Mommy, Im an artist!"

A very successful night that I shared with my supportive husband and my beautiful "mini me" (everyone was saying that all night). Also, the next day a lot of my students were saying how stylish and attractive my husband is. I replied with, "Yes, I know!"

A big thanks to Papapucho (Peter's Dad) for coming out and supporting me!


















Being department chair for the Visual & Performing Arts allows me to collaborate with choir, drama, music and band. We had a pianist in the show and in the art patio on the stage we had 4 guitarists, 2 flautist, and one act plays. It was an amazing night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment