Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Goodbye Daycare....Hello School!!

It was VERY DIFFICULT and EMOTIONAL saying goodbye to our Nanny. Words can't describe how wonderful she has been. She loves Luca as much as we do and she has helped raise our little one, and for that we our truly grateful!
I made cupcakes for her and her family with flowers and a card to show her how much we appreciate her. Luca has been going to daycare full-time since she was 6 months, but is now ready for full-time school. I have enrolled her in a summer program that she will begin mid-August (3 days a week) and then she will start in the Fall full-time.

Yesterday and today, Luca woke up and asked if she was going to Auntie's and asked if I was going to work. I told her I don't have to work anymore, so I can spend time with her. She got real excited and said, "What do you want to do today?" and I replied, "Anything you want to do." So we went on a bike ride!! Can't wait to spend the summer with my daughter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment