Saturday, June 4, 2011

Artiga 3















This is our Saturday night:
We bought a deep fryer for tomorrow's family BBQ and decided to test it out. It was so fun, we looked in the fridge and just started cooking whatever we had. We fried onions, mozzarella sticks, and zucchini. Peter grilled some AMAZING steak and we opened a very special wine Grenache. Luca was washing dishes and as always trying to be helpful. We have a new rule that we don't watch TV on Saturdays, so we listened to music..soundtracks...Once and Crazy Heart.

Luca and Mommy made yogurt, orange juice, and fruit punch popsicles for tomorrow from her kids cookbook. I love cooking with my baby and she is going to learn to be great little chef!

After dinner, Luca and daddy were playing potatoes and french fries....so cute!
Luca was also relaxing reading a book, allowing her food to digest!

We enjoy time together as a family and I am lucky that I have a husband that I ADORE!! He is the best dad and I am so appreciative of him. Luca is fortunate that she has parents that love her so much and love and respect each other. I hope all the families reading this take a second and remind yourselves how lucky you are to have one another.

Have a great weekend:)
xo
Artiga 3

No comments:

Post a Comment