Monday, August 19, 2013

Buffalo, NY 2013

We just got back from New York after staying for 6 weeks.  Yes, a 6 week vacation....who takes such a long vacation??  Teachers do!!!  I love to travel and it is important for our girls to experience culture and see the world.  
I was born in Buffalo, NY and my whole family lives there.  It was really great to be where people are truly happy to see you and want to hear about everything going on in your life.  I feel loved and cared for by everyone and real family want the best for you in your life!  It was one of the best trips to NY that I (we) have taken.  This was a special trip because Lexa hadn't been introduced to the family because last year she was too young to travel.  Also, she was baptized at the most beautiful church, where my grandparents rest.  This post is some general photos of my moms house which sits on 40 acres of country.  Get ready because I took almost 1,500 photos of our adventures and I will be doing several posts over the next week.















No comments:

Post a Comment