Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pre-K Graduation 2013

I have to admit that I thought the ceremony was going to be silly and originally wasn't going to attend.  Peter and his dad were going and it is difficult for me to get a replacement teacher for what I teach.  At the last minute I got sub coverage and I surprised Luca when I was able to see her graduate from her school that she has attended the last 2 years.  It was precious and I am so glad I didn't miss it.  I took the whole day off and Luca and I went to lunch with Papa and spent the day together.  She also received her report cart and our tradition is that if she gets good grades that we take her to Chuck e Cheeses.  Her grades are OUTSTANDING and so we went there that night.  It was a great day and we are so proud of our little one.  Now she is off to the best elementary school in my District!  I was fortunate enough to choose ANY school I wanted for my daughter and after a lot of school visits and research I chose THE BEST!!!  Can't wait for her to contnue her education in the greatest school in the South Bay.   She is excited too!!
Great job Luca:)
 










No comments:

Post a Comment