Sunday, June 9, 2013

Art

Just playing around on laundry day.
 Luca has an artistic sense that I believe are in her genetics.  My grandfather (dad's side) worked with wood and painted.  He could make anything with his hands, he also taught my dad everything about cars and my dad is also the most talented person I have met.  He built our house and every car we had growing up.  Everything he touched was fixed and he taught me to pay attention to detail.  He also taught me to be patient and to take my time.
Luca knows that mommy is an artist and she calls herself an artist too.  Lately she has been making sculptures.  She gets home from school and runs outside because she has to work on her sculpture.  I am a teacher and we get home at an early time, so she can have daylight outside and play.  She has made 5 sculptures that usually are up for about a week and then she will take it down and put up another one.  Every object that she places is carefully designed by her.  She gets very upset when sissy takes something off and she has to put it back immediately.
This is a picture of her working with chalk, as an example of how passionate she gets









Lexa running around trying to play with her sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment