Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dream Stroller

We finally got it....a new stroller. This is our 4th one, but I am tired of messing around and splurged for my dream stroller. I have had my eye on it for a year, then I saw it at a lower price at Babies R Us and thought it was meant to be. We took it out last night and Luca fell right to sleep and loves sitting in the back. It has a lot of options as far as converting to 1-2 kids..infant & toddler and toddler to toddler. We are so happy with this purchase:)
One funny thing: I was with Luca picking it up at the store and needed help to my car. A worker kindly carried it to my car and at the same time a Phil & Ted's representative was walking in to check on that exact model. He took a few pictures of us and of the worker putting it in my car to place on the website and present to his home base-Colorado. Then he stayed and chatted with me about the features. I only commented on the fact that it was expensive and he said that it was worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment