Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Clayton's Birthday Party

Since Luca is at school we figured that she would receive birthday invites, but she is invited to so many that we have to pick and choose. We would be going to birthdays every weekend and with a baby coming we have a lot to do to prepare. This birthday was blog worthy...it was artistic and unique. I love that Luca knew all her classmates, she felt very comfortable and had a great time.
Education Update: Luca isn't reading, however, she is spelling EVERYTHING! Every word she sees she tells me the letters and we try to sound it out. She can write every letter and I just have to tell her how to spell it and she writes it perfectly. Example, the gift below: That is all Luca writing the letters I tell her. I don't have to show her how to write it she knows. She also pretends to write stories and then reads it to me. When I look at what she wrote it is an array of letters like one looonnng word. I am very impressed, good job Luca!
The signature says xox.


Working with clay..like her mommy:)















No comments:

Post a Comment