Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes

Luca is now in size 9, so I cleaned out all of her previous sizes and noticed 3 pairs of shoes that she never wore. From now on I am going to document her shoes making sure that she wears all of them. Peter and I are both into shoes, and of course Luca is going to have a nice selection. I wanted to take a picture to remind me that she doesn't need anymore size 9's and also to help me with my problem of buying too many shoes.
I am currently working on her size 10 collection...coming soon:) This picture is Luca's size 9's. Luca has a lot of Tom's because they are really easy to put on and very comfortable. Mommy has about 10 pairs, so I started to buy her a pair every time I get a pair-that seems fair and then I feel less guilty:)
We got these converse for her when we were in NYC-Dr Suess...couldn't resist!

She LOVES Hello Kitty and I really don't know why? She has one DVD of Hello Kitty, but I never really got her anything until she started asking. The problem I am having is she wants to wear it EVERYDAY. It is a constant battle for her to wear something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment