Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Luca's First Art Project

I couldn't help but show everyone her first art project. She was SUPER excited to show me. This week is a jungle unit, next week is a space unit. When she showed me, I teared up because I just saw her grow up this week. Her Spanish teacher said that she understands almost everything she says, but told me that when she asked Luca how many brothers she has Luca replied with dos because she thought she said hands. It's little things that they are helping her with and also encouraging her to speak more. Another cute story is that they were serving juice at snack time and Luca asked them if it was wine. She explained to her teacher that she is too little to drink wine and that her mommy and daddy are allowed to. She went on to tell her teacher that when she gets older she will drink wine also. I had three different teachers tell me that story, it was funny:) I think it was the cup they served in looks like our wine cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment